Именно йога точного выравнивания помогает держать тело в правильном положении во время практики, что приводит к уменьшению нагрузки на связки и суставы.
1. Точность и выравнивание
Точное выравнивание в асанах не просто предназначено для выравнивания тела, но и для правильного функционирования человека. Если тело выровнено с точностью, то дыхание выравнивается с той же точностью, если дыхание сбалансировано, то ум, эмоции и чувства уравновешиваются, так достигается "Совершенная асана».
Правильному выравниванию помогает коврик для йоги с разметкой Lepomate Solo. Математически рассчитанная разметка на коврике Lepomate используется для направления сознания в область тела, для проверки выравнивания тела, для удерживания в течение длительного времени, как в простых, так и в сложных асанах. Также, разметка предотвращает растяжения связок и суставов от чрезмерного напряжения.
Правильным, а в свою очередь и комфортным расстоянием между стопами в продольном направлении в зависимости от роста и асаны, считается расстояние равное 90см-135см, а между стопами в поперечном направлении 30см. Коврик для йоги с разметкой Lepomate имеет центр симметрии и центральную линию, по 4 линии разметки с каждой стороны коврика, ромб с углами 45 градусов от центральной линии, что позволяет заниматься на этих ковриках практикующим с разным ростом.
2. Идеальная поза “планки”
Верхние и нижние горизонтальные линии служат для выравнивания рук и ног по обе стороны от центральной линии. На примере коврика Lepomate, в таких позах, как «Собака мордой вниз» или «Планка» в зависимости от роста, ладони нужно держать за 1-й или 2-й линиями по обе стороны от центральной, а стопы перед 3-й или 4-й линиями соответственно, при этом между ступнями в поперечном направлении сохраняется расстояние в 30см. Используя линии разметки Lepomate, как базу для отстройки асан, можно не задумываться о правильности расположения рук и стоп.
3. Выравнивание в «Вирабхадрасане»
Находясь в «Вирабхадрасане», «центр симметрии» (лотус) поможет выровнять ваше тело от головы до промежностей по центру. C помощью «Угол 45» внутренний край ступни легко можно установить под углом 45 градусов, а при помощи центральной линии совместить внутренний край правой ноги и внутренний край левой пятки. При правильном расположении ступней на коврике, в этой асане грудная клетка полностью раскрывается, что способствует глубокому дыханию.
4. Точность в«Урдхва Дханурасане»
Выполняя асану «Урдхва Дханурасана», совместить ладони в поперечном направлении помогут точки для рук, а совместить ступни на ширине бедер помогут точки для ног. Асана полностью вытягивает позвоночник, укрепляя его, а тело делает более гибким и «бдительным».
В Паршваттанасане и в позе треугольника разметка поможет выровнять ноги под углом в 45 градусов и поставить их на нужное расстояние в 90-105см, что весьма затруднительно сделать без разметки. Следуя разметке в Уттхитта Паршваконасане и в позе война, колено всегда будет под углом в 90 градусов, а ноги на ширине 120-135см. В таких позах, как «Собака мордой вниз» и «Планка» легко можно правильно выравниться по линиям, при этом, сохранив жуное расстояние между руками в 30 см.
Для удобства использования коврика Lepomate при выравнивании тела в различных асанах мы создали в помощь методичку для достижения «Совершенной асаны», которую можно распечатать и использовать в своей парктике.
Скачать методичку йоги точного выравнивания с Lepomate можно по ссылке.
New Year holidays are approaching, which means it's time to think about what to give yoga for the New Year. People who spend most of their time on their rug will certainly appreciate gifts for yogis! For your convenience, we have compiled a list of the best gifts from Lepomate, something that you could wish and give to your yoga lovers.
Lepomate Solo mat with markup for alignment If you want to please yourself or your beloved yoga with a truly inspired gift that will give you a lot of emotions in the new year, then the elegant star mat Lepomate Solo is a matt version! In addition to its beauty, the mat has a unique alignment system called the Lepo alignment system, which helps in leveling the asanas, and a specially designed anti-slip topcoat allows you to stand firm even when your palms become wet.
Stylish leggings for yoga and fitness
In such stylish leggings, you definitely will not remain unnoticed! Many yoga lovers choose universal leggings for yoga and fitness, such as Valset's light leggings, which are excellent for fitness and yoga, and it's a great gift for a yoga lover! In Valset leggings, you will feel comfortable, as they perfectly hold the contours of the body during classes. These leggings for a particularly ambitious day, when after training you can smoothly switch to yoga and take your place on the rug in comfortable clothes.
Starter Kit for Yoga
For a beginner yoga lover or for someone who has been engaged for a long time, but has not yet acquired a rug, a yoga set consisting of a rug, bricks for yoga and a belt, for example a set of Start kit, will be a pleasant gift. The mat from this set is so pleasant to the touch that it will definitely give the practitioner a feeling of comfort and will give pleasure. Also, he will definitely appreciate the unique markup "Lepo alignment system" for aligning the asanas.
Wheel for yoga
Here is another interesting gift for yoga, which surprisingly diversifies and deepens the yoga practice. It is enough to roll out a wheel for a quick but effective massage that reduces back pain and improves flexibility and deflections. An excellent accessory for stretch marks, to expand the boundaries of the body's capabilities and raise the practice to a new level!
Carpet for stretching and hot practice
A truly beautiful and most pleasant mat for stretching and hot practice. Velvety coating perfectly absorbs moisture and creates cozy on the rug.
The studio will noticeably change after you unfold this magnificent patterned mat Fiber yoga mat. Beautiful design will help to maintain motivation and attention.
A unique feature of Iyengar yoga is the use of precise alignment, in sequence, in a specially chosen time and using props.
It is the accuracy and consistency of asanas in practice that are the hallmark of Yoga Iyengar (yoga of exact alignment). If the legs should be straight, then they should be absolutely straight. If the legs are to be bent at the knees, they should be bent at right angles. It is necessary to level the palms when hands are raised in Urdha Hastasana. Weight should be equally distributed between the legs in Tadasan.
Even a beginner yoga teacher will undoubtedly note the accuracy and alignment in his first classes in yieng Iyengar. Nevertheless, some of the teachers deride the "accuracy and alignment" of the body forgetting why Guruji insists on accuracy. Precision is not just for geometric alignment of the body structure!
Accurate alignment in asanas is not just intended for alignment of the body, but also for the correct functioning of the person. If the body is aligned with accuracy, then the breath aligns with the same accuracy, if the breathing is balanced, then the mind, emotions and feelings are balanced. We must understand this relationship and how it interacts and influences our body.
According to the yoga of adept masters of the past and present, we all consist of the physical and energetic layers of the body. The outer layer or physical layer is our material body, and the inner or energy layer is prana, our life force. Although the physical layer and the energy layer can be described and tested in different ways, they are inseparable, adjacent and interconnected. What happens in one is directly related to what is happening in the other. It is here that the importance of leveling comes into play at a different level. Just as water takes the form of a vessel through which it flows, so is energy. Where there are debris, the flow is difficult. Where the paths are open, the flow is free. Therefore, the correct alignment of the body allows you to achieve the optimal flow of energy in the body.
The correct alignment is helped by the layout on the Lepomate rug, which is used to direct consciousness to the body area, to check the alignment of the body, to hold it for a long time, both in simple as well as in complex asanas. Also, the marking prevents the sprains and joints from stretching from excessive stress.
Thus, as disciples of the Iyengar Yoga, we must practice yoga and work on progress in our practice. We must level our sharira. Sharira, which is freely translated as a body in English, actually covers our breath, mind, feelings, intellect and emotions. Therefore, although we begin with a physical equalization, we must progress to include the full meaning of the sharira.
Have you heard of the yoga butt? If you saw one, you would definitely want one.
It is a tight, well-proportioned, and toned posterior on the Lepomate yoga mat with alignment marks.
A strict regime of certain yoga poses will help you possess it. Here we listed 6 of them. Check them.
1. Utkatasana, also called the Chair Pose, is like sitting on a chair, but only harder. This asana requires you to sit on an imaginary chair, and that can be quite a challenge. This basic level Vinyasa Yoga asana requires you to stay in the pose for at least 30-60 seconds. It must be done in the mornings on an empty stomach.
Benefits: Utkatasana increases your determination and balances your body. It stimulates your heart and massages the abdominal organs. Regularly practicing Utkatasana reduces your weight, increases your lung capacity, and energizes the entire body.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana. The name comes from the Sanskrit words adhas (अधस्) meaning ‘down’, mukha (मुख) meaning ‘face’, śvāna (श्वान) meaning ‘dog’, and āsana (आसन) meaning ‘posture’. The Adho Mukha Svanasana looks similar to a how a dog looks when it bends forward. This asana has numerous amazing benefits that make it extremely essential for you to practice it every day. The best part is, even a beginner can get the hang of this asana with great ease.
How to: Watch the upper and lower horizontal lines to position your hands and feet each way from the center line. If you use Lepomate yoga mat, in order to do «Downward dog» pose you need to set your hands behind the 1st and the 2nd lines (depending on your height) each way from the center line. As for your feet, set them before the 3rd and the 4th line accordingly. Remember to keep the distance of 30 cm between your feet edgewise. Using Lepomate lines as a basis for asanas building you won't have to think about the right position of your hands and feet.
Benefits: This asana strengthens the buttocks to ankles and legs and buttocks gives harmony. Long stay in this asana will give legs lightness, relieve fatigue and return the lost energy.
3. Virabhadrasana 2 or the Warrior 2 Pose is named after Virabhadra, a mythological character created by Lord Shiva. It is a graceful pose that celebrates the achievements of mythical warriors. Virabhadrasana 2 is a beginner level Vinyasa Yoga pose that works best when practiced in the mornings on an empty stomach. Hold the pose for at least 30 seconds.
Benefits: The Warrior Pose strengthens and stretches your legs and ankles. It increases your stamina, relieves backache, and adds grace and poise to your stance. The asana improves respiration and energizes tired limbs.
4. Trikonasana or the Triangle Pose is named so as it resembles a triangle. The pose is a beginner level Vinyasa Yoga asana that works best when held for at least 30 seconds. Unlike many other yoga poses, Trikonasana requires you to keep your eyes open to maintain balance. Practice the asana in the morning on an empty stomach.
Benefits: Trikonasana strengthens the knees, ankles, and legs and increases your physical stability. It improves digestion, reduces blood pressure, and removes fat from the waist and thighs.
5. Ardha Chandrasana or the Half Moon Pose channelizes the lunar energies into your body. The pose is a basic level Hatha Yoga asana that works best when practiced at dawn or dusk. Your stomach must be empty during the time of practice. Try to hold the pose for at least 15 to 30 seconds.
Benefits: The asana makes your thighs and ankles stronger and stretches your calves. It increases your concentration levels and gives your body a better sense of coordination. It also relieves stress and improves digestion.
6. The Urdhva Dhanurasana is a backbend and also an asana that forms a part of the trailing off exercises in an Ashtanga Yoga regimen. It is also called the Chakrasana or the Wheel Pose, apart from being called the Upward Facing Bow Pose. When the pose is assumed, it resembles a wheel or an upward facing bow. This asana is known to give the spine great flexibility. When done as a part of an acrobatic or a gymnastic routine, it is called the back bridge.
How to : Set your arms and legs according to the marks. Breathe in a normal rhythm.
Benefits: Urdhva Dhanurasana strengthens the legs, buttocks, wrists and hands, extends the spine. Asana stretches her hips, legs and wrists. Well relieves stress and reduces depression, allows you to feel energetic and full of life.
You can buy accessories from the article on the Lepomate.com website.
On the photo - Svetlana Selikhova, teacher of hatha yoga, yoga therapist.
Sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, trauma - all this leads to debilitating pain in the back. To prevent this problem, you need to strengthen your back.
And how do you strengthen your back? If you are concerned about back pain, you need to master the basic asanas for the spine, which will help to strengthen the back and get rid of the pain.
In case you have had an injury, consult a doctor before starting the practice. Perform these asanas for the back and spine 2 - 3 times a week. If your back continues to hurt, consult a specialist
We will use a mat for yoga Lepomate Solo mat and a brick for yoga.
Now let's look at the asanas for the spine, which you can do at home. During the practice, do not rush. Do not wait for results on the first day, be patient, practice regularly and you will succeed!
1. Shalabhasana or locust pose.
Shalabhasana or locust pose. The position of the body reminds this insect from here and the name. Due to the fact that the spine in this asana lengthens and becomes more flexible, the pain in the sacrum and lower back eventually disappear. Also, asana works perfectly when displacing intervertebral discs.
The Locust pose helps alleviate the pain in the lower back, for this practice the variation of this posture.
Here are the steps you need to perform:
1) Put your rug in front of you and lie on your stomach. Keep your hands close. Make sure they are straight.
2) With an exhalation, simultaneously tear off the head, chest, hands, feet from the floor and raise them as high as possible. Only the stomach is pressed to the floor.
3) Try to fully straighten the knees while the hips, ankles and knees of both legs should touch each other.
4) Stay in this position for as long as possible. Breathe at a normal pace. Do not strain yourself.
5) As you exhale, start lowering.
6) Repeat 2 - 3 times.
2. Marjoriyasana or cat pose
The cat's posture with regular exercise helps to make the spine flexible and moving, eliminating the blocks and clamps in the waist, the interscapular area and the neck area.
1) Get down on your knees put your hands in front of you at a distance of shoulder width. Your body should be even and shoulders relaxed.
2) Stand with your feet back and spread your knees to the width of your pelvis. Knee joints should be located under the hip. Put the vaults of feet on the floor,
3) Taking a deep and smooth breath, try to qualitatively bend in the lumbar spine, "open" the chest and stretch the crown up, completely filling the air with your lungs
4) With a deep exhalation, try to exhale all the air from the lungs and as much as possible round the thoracic spine, pulling it up, and head as much as possible down.
5) Again, take a smooth and deep breath and repeat the two phases of the exercise described.
3. Purwortanasana or the Reverse Plank Pose.
Uttana is an intense stretch. In this asana there is an intensive stretching of the front surface of the body. The posture improves the mobility of the shoulder joints and completely opens the thorax. Strengthens the ankles and ankles.
1) Sit on the rug and stretch your legs forward, while placing your hands on both sides, fingers forward.
2) Bend your legs in your lap and lean on your feet.
3) On exhalation, lift the pelvis and transfer the weight of the body to the palms and feet. Straighten your legs and arms and pull up your knees with your elbows. Hands must be perpendicular to the floor, and the body parallel to it.
4) Pull out your neck and stay in that position for 1 minute. Breath even.
5) As you exhale, bend your arms and legs down on the rug, relax. Repeat the asana 2-3 times.
4. Ardha Matsiendrasana
Pose in which the spine is maximally curled. Helps to eliminate pain in the back and pelvic region, strengthens the muscles of the neck.
1) Sit on the mat and straighten your legs in front of you.
2) Bend the left leg in the knee
3) Rotate the body to the right 90 degrees, leaning with the right elbow on the knee.
4) Stay in this position for 1 minute, then make the asana on the other side. Repeat 2-3 times.
Seta means "Bridge", and the network of bandha is the construction of the bridge. On one side, the asana supports the crown, and with the other foot, forming an arch. Asana perfectly strengthens the cervical, thoracic, lumbar and sacral parts of the spine, and also activates the extensor muscles of the back and pelvis.
1) Lay down on the rug and after a few deep sighs and bend your knees.
2) Place the brick like in the photo, thus, tear off the pelvis from the floor and straighten your arms.
3) Hold this position for a few seconds. Breathe quietly.
4) On exhalation remove the brick and drop to the floor. Relax.
5) Repeat the asana 2-3 times.
In the photo - Alena Vorobyeva, teacher of yoga and female practices
If you have wanted to try yoga for a long time, but are not yet ready to attend yoga classes, then you can start yoga at home. In this article we will consider the very first poses for beginners with visual pictures pos. And in order to properly perform asanas without a teacher, you will have enough rug with markings.
These simple poses will help revitalize your mind, body and soul and help you increase flexibility and tone. After a few self-study, you will begin to perform confidently asanas, properly building up on the markup.
Any standing position requires a lot of effort, especially Virabhadrasana I. For this reason, it should be avoided by students with a weak heart. Even if you have enough strength, do not stay in a position for a long time.
In this asana, the chest is fully opened, which promotes deep breathing. It relieves stiffness in the shoulders, back and neck, tones the ankles and knees, and also burns fat in the pelvis and thighs.
This is a very useful posture war - it makes the legs strong and slender. It eliminates cramps in the calf muscles and hips, restores flexibility to the legs and back, and also tones up the abdominal organs. Mastery in doing poses standing is the key to successfully mastering the slopes forward.
Parshva means "side", "side." Kona is the "corner". Thus, Utthita Parsvakonasana is the posture of an elongated lateral corner.
This asana leads to tonus of the ankles, knees and hips. It eliminates deformations in the gastrocnemius muscles and thighs, reveals and strengthens the thorax, burns fat around the waist and around the waist, relieves pain in arthritis and sciatica. In addition, the posture improves the intestinal motility and ensures the smooth functioning of the excretory system.
Trikona (three - three, kona - angle) means "triangle".
This asana tones the muscles of the legs, relieves stiffness in the legs and hip joints. In addition, it corrects minor deformities of the legs and allows the muscles to develop evenly. Trikonasana relieves back pain, relieves stress in the neck, strengthens the ankles and opens the chest.
The pose dedicated to the sage Vasishtha, asana is balancing. It strengthens the wrists, develops the muscles of the legs. Tones the coccyx and sacrum. Asana strengthens the muscles of the hands, abdomen and legs, stretches the wrists, tones up the lumbar and sacral spine, helps to lose weight, trains the vestibular apparatus, pulls the back surfaces of the legs.
Vasishthasana eliminates stress and anxiety, it is recommended for emotional unbalance.
No posts found